It’s not about pictures. It’s about the people in the moment.
My art is capturing that moment from the uncommon vantage point. Through my lens I find the details and movements that typically go unnoticed. They hold beauty that can be captured only by a picture.
A San Francisco / Bay Area based photographer and cinematographer, I work all over the globe with individuals, agencies, publishers and corporations to capture your moment, be it for advertising, portrait, wedding or editorial needs.
- Le Diner SF, an annual pop up white dinner party held in San Francisco's Justin Herman Plaza near the Embarcadero.
- Raleigh and his girlfriend Thao flew up to San Francisco for a long weekend from their home in San Diego. On their way to dinner in the Marina District, Raleigh took a detour past the Palace of Fine Arts and they stopped to listen to listen to some musicians. Suddenly the musicians transitioned into[...]
- A selection of portraits commissioned by medical instrument manufacturer, Autocam, to be used in their marketing material.
- Anchor Breweries released a new beer and their master brewer was there to pour the first pint.
- Product photography of brochures that are featured in the portfolio of San Francisco advertising agency, Hero Marketing.
- Set in the heart of Golden Gate Park, Laura, Matthew and I spent the late afternoon wandering around and taking family photos in the vicinity of the Science & De Young museum. As an always curious child, Matthew took a big shine the the Koy swimming in the pond at the Japanese Gardens.
- Headshot of local San Francisco Bay Area Actor, Ashley.
- A pet photoshoot in San Francisco's Castro district of two of man's best friends, Paul & Chase.
- A portrait session during golden hour on Alameda beach in the San Francisco Bay Area. A rather chilly evening, Billy had her dog Tui to keep her warm at her side.
- A few hours before sunset thousands of people, all dressed in white, descended upon San Francisco's Civic Plaza for the annual Le Diner SF party. Carrying with them was a large array of food, fine wine and decorative ornaments - ready for a fun night with friends.
- Burning man, an art festival set on a dry lake bed (the playa) in the high altitude desert plains of Nevada. Every year since the early nineties, crowds of up to seventy thousand people descent into this remote region for one week to create art, dance and party in the spirit of 'radical self express[...]
- It was going to be a clear Americas Cup win for Team New Zealand versus Oracle with the score at eight to one. Over the course of two weeks Oracle crept up and eventually beat Team New Zealand to take the crown. What started as a large crowd of New Zealand fans, it dwindled into a smaller crowd, sad[...]
- Both fans of the San Francisco Giants baseball team, I spent the afternoon with Bill and Kim taking engagement photos inside and outside of the AT&T baseball stadium. To top it off we moved over to ocean beach to capture the moments that were bathed in the warm yellow glow of the setting sun. [...]
- Family portrait shoot of the Johnson family with their son Kaelan. set on their Novato property deep in the heart Marin county.
- A Croation Engagement Anthony (a Croatian / Australian) met his sweetheart Anita (a Croatian / American) while both were on holiday in Croatia. Anthony flew from Australia to surprise Anita (a bay Area resident) to propose to her on San Francisco's Fort Funston beach. Not only did he surprise her, [...]
- Chis proposed to Trang just as they were wrapping up their life in New York before moving cross country to San Francisco. As they were out here looking for an apartment, Chris surprised Trang with an surprise engagement photoshoot that began in Fort Point, carrying over to Crissy Field, then finally[...]
- I was fortunate enough to do a family photoshoot of the Cavallasca family, on holiday from Switzerland in the USA. With their two joyful young girls we spent the afternoon in the Golden Gate Park taking photos in the gardens amongst the art and surrounding fountain area of the De Young Museum. Late[...]